I just finished watching the U2 live webcast on YouTube tonight. They performed in L.A. tonight and let the entire world in on the act via a YouTube stream (the first of its kind) and it was fabulous!! I’ve been to every U2 concert since they started coming back to Salt Lake City. I really love live music. This just about counted. There was something special about it knowing that the rest of the world was watching with me.
The quality of the stream and the sound of the music was amazing. I thought for sure they’d have technical issues with so many people tuning in for a STREAMING broadcast. But it was flawless! I was witness to something special tonight. Now they’re rebroadcasting and I’m going to have to force myself to go to bed. Five o’clock comes too early!! So much for getting to bed early tonight. It was worth it! They better come to Salt Lake City on their second North American leg of the tour!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Utah's Brett Banford Representin' on “So You Think You Can Dance” May 28, 2008
- Google Street View Makes it to SLC! February 12, 2008
- Looking for “Tooele Jokes”??? May 16, 2006
- Rocky Rally II: Give Mercedes Benz a Chance! March 19, 2007
- “Death To Israel” Rally in Salt Lake City August 30, 2006