John posted an old video on YouTube tonight that I made a while back. It was great to see it again, I had forgotten all about it. It’s a little bit corny in that you can pretty much tell that I stretched 1 minute of video footage into 4 minutes, but it’s still an interesting look into the past. The last four minutes is a reading of the entire poem that was written by my good friend Matt when he was on his mission in Rome, Italy in 1995.
Possibly Related Posts:
- More Gooseberry Mesa Adventures March 12, 2008
- U2 Live Webcast Was Awesome! October 26, 2009
- Friends are great, family are wonderful! January 8, 2006
- Biking Video Among Google's “Now Free” Vids June 26, 2006
- New Video Blog Plugin (Failed) February 8, 2006